Monday, June 27, 2011

Great Customer Service

We all know that ordering online is sometimes a gamble.  You might get the wrong item, it might come damaged, etc...

I had ordered an apron from Flirty Aprons.  They had a great sale so I decided to treat myself!  


I ordered this adorable "Very Cherry" Apron.  




Instead I received this, "Cherry Blossom" apron. 


While both are very cute, it wasn't exactly what I ordered so I emailed the company.  I received a phone call from them first thing this morning wanting to correct the error.  She was very polite and apologetic about the situation.  

Instead of sending me the correct one, and having me send them the Cherry Blossom back, they are having me keep them both.  Two for the price of one!  I even offered to send the second one back, but she insisted on me keeping it because it was their error.  

Thanks for going the extra mile, Flirty Aprons!  

***Edit***  I received the correct apron a few days later.....It's beautiful!  What a great company!

LL

If you ask me, that's AWESOME Customer Service!

(Pictures credited to www.flirtyaprons.com


No comments:

Post a Comment